*National Student Nurses Association
University-wide Student Groups
- Graduate Student Association (GSA)
- University Student Government Association (USGA)
- More UMB Student Groups
Resources for Student Organizations
Student organizations are permitted to use the University of Maryland School of Nursing branding in merchandise for sale and for other purposes as long as the following conditions are met:
- You must not alter the logo in any way.
- You must submit all designs to the Office of Communications at email@example.com for approval prior to proceeding with production.
- UMSON logos are provided upon request.
There is no specific vendor to use when developing promotional materials. Past vendors have included:
- Willow Tree Embroidery (for apparel)
- Café Press (used by other student groups)
Once you've identified your vendor, make note of setup fees in addition to the listed price. Once you've determined your item, all designs must be reviewed and approved by the Office of Communications before finalized for production. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for logo approval.
Other means of promotion include:
- Submit an announcement or event to The Elm or The Elm: Nursing.
- Submit an event to the UMSON Calendar.
- Submit an image to the digital display monitors.
- Submit an editing request (for flyers or other printed materials).
- Share photos/updates using #UMSON and we may repost them on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
It may take up to 10 business days for your calendar, digital display, or web requests to be implemented.
Templates are available for your use:
Each file includes templates to use depending on whether or not you have an image to add.