University-wide Student Groups
- Graduate Student Association (GSA)
- University Student Government Association (USGA)
- More UMB Student Groups
Resources for Student Organizations
Student organizations are permitted to use the University of Maryland School of Nursing branding in merchandise for sale and for other purposes as long as the following conditions are met:
- You must not alter the logo in any way.
- You must submit all designs to the Office of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval prior to proceeding with production.
- UMSON logos are provided upon request.
Other means of promotion include:
- Submit an announcement or event to The Elm or The Elm: Nursing.
- Submit an event to the UMSON Calendar.
- Submit an image to the digital display monitors.
- Submit an editing request (for flyers or other printed materials).
- Submit an update for this web page.
- Share photos/updates using #UMSON and we may repost them on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
It may take up to 10 business days for your calendar, digital display, or web requests to be implemented.
Templates are available for your use:
Each file includes templates to use depending on whether or not you have an image to add.
- Policies on Purchases and Reimbursements
- Student Organization Reimbursement Request Checklist
- Request for Funds or Reimbursement