Join UMSON Connect and engage with our community.
Through this new online alumni community, you can:
- Reconnect with classmates
- Share professional updates, news, photos, and events
- Find alumni by practice area, geographic region, affinity group, or shared interest
- Provide career advice and insights to current students
- Search job openings or post positions for your organization
What does it mean to be a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Nursing?
As an alumni, you’re among an elite group of nursing professionals, leaders, mentors, and educators who are making a powerful impact on health care in our region and around the world. Along with more than 24,000 UMSON alumni, you have the education and the experience to change lives. That’s impressive company.
You're also part of our Alumni Association — automatically.
Organized by the Class of 1895, UMSON's Alumni Association is the oldest continuously active nursing alumni association in the nation. As an all-inclusive membership organization, any person who has received a diploma or a degree from UMSON is automatically a member. There is no membership fee!