How do I get involved in the UMSON Alumni Association?

As an UMSON graduate, you are automatically a member of the Alumni Association. There are many ways to become involved, including assisting students through the Career Advisory Program, serving as a Class Representative on the Reunion Planning Committee, participating in Phonathons by calling fellow alumni, or volunteering as a docent for the Living History Museum

How do I request a transcript?

The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) Office of the Registrar handles all official requests for transcripts. To request an official transcript,, visit the Office of the Registrar website and complete the appropriate request form.

How do I update my name or address information?

Use this form: Update Your Info.

How can I get in touch with a classmate?

Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at or 410-706-0674 and provide a detailed request for this information along with your contact information. To protect alumni record confidentiality, we will contact the person you wish to get in touch with and let them know of your interest and share your contact information with them. It will be up to them if they wish to follow up with your request.

How can I obtain a replacement nursing pin?

If you lost or damaged your School of Nursing pin, you can obtain a replacement by contacting the UMB Bookstore:

UMB Bookstore
621 W. Lombard St.
Baltimore, MD 21201

Phone: 410-328-7788

There are a number of choices and styles to choose from:

  • Gold Electroplate OR White Rhodium w/guard: $123.00

  • Sterling Silver pin: $111.00     Guard $46.00

  • Gold Filled pin: $159.00       Guard  $54.00

  • 10K gold (not sold in store): $490.00      Guard $141.00

How do I obtain a replacement diploma?

To obtain a replacement diploma, contact the UMB Office of the Registrar. Please note there is a fee for a reissued diploma.

Office of the Registrar
601 West Lombard Street, Suite 240
Baltimore, MD 21201-1575

Phone: 410-706-7480
Fax: 410-706-4053

How do I obtain degree or course certification for employment, boards, or testing?

See the Alumni tab on the Verifications Web page.

How do I obtain proof of liability insurance coverage for my time enrolled at the School of Nursing?

See the Liability Coverage tab on the Verifications Web page.