RN-to-BSN Applicants: Receive an Instant Admissions Decision* at This Event
Don't forget to bring all unofficial transcripts and any other admission materials you want to submit.
* We provide a customized application review with a strong indication of an admission decision pending application completion and final review.
Information Session: BSN, RN-to-BSN, and RN-to-MSN Programs
- Wednesday, May 29, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 9, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
University of Maryland School of Nursing
655 W. Lombard Street
Baltimore, MD 21211
Join us for an in-person information session to learn more about these programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN): an entry-to-practice program that transforms students who are new to the field into top-tier nurses
- RN-to-BSN: for registered nurses pursuing expanded education and career opportunities
- RN-to-MSN: an accelerated path to earning both your BSN and MSN degrees; choose one of three master’s specialties:
As an UMSON student, you will learn from faculty who are leaders in their fields, scientists who are on the cutting edge of nursing research, and expert clinicians with decades of experience.