The Nurses for Global Health student group is a fantastic opportunity for students interested in global health to get involved. The group is open to students from all programs.
Members of Nurses for Global Health have many benefits, including:
- joining a network of students and faculty interested in global health
- access to funding to help pay for Global Field Experiences
- priority selection when applying for Global Field Experiences
- connecting with global health leaders and organizations
- organizing global health events.
For more information, visit our Student Organizations webpage.