The Office of Research & Scholarship provides biostatistical services to support UMSON faculty and students for proposal applications and data analysis post-awards.
Pre-award services include:
- Clarification of study hypotheses/aims and problem definition
- Study and research design
- Sample size and power calculation
- Determination of appropriate statistical methodology
Post-award services include, but not limited to:
- Data monitoring/supervision
- Measurement and interim analyses
- Statistical data analyses
- Interpretation and dissemination of the statistical results, including describing the statistical methods; writing statistical results sections for reports, research, and data based articles; and presenting the results to the local and national meetings
Questions? Contact us.
Phone Number: 410-706-2332
|Shijun Zhu, PhD
Assistant Professor/Biostatistician, RES
Phone Number: 410-706-2953