Use the UMB COVID-19 Management Portal to:
- Approve or deny Chesapeake Regional Information System for our Patients (CRISP) COVID-19 health information sharing
- Upload vaccination dose information (if not using CRISP), including booster
- Request a vaccination exemption
* If you are both a nursing student and an employee, student requirements take precedence.
Updated August 2023
Students participating in clinical experiences must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and must upload proof of vaccination to:
- UMB COVID-19 Management Portal
When you receive your vaccine booster, please update the information in the portal. Upon logging in with your UMID and password, you will see a link for "View/Upload Vaccine Booster Documents" at the bottom of the page.
Read more about Clinical Site COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements.
Hospitals and other clinical sites may have their own COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Students engaged in clinical site activities should note that external sites may have stricter vaccine rules than UMB. Being unvaccinated may impact the ability of a student to participate in activities at those external sites and complete the clinical portion of your education requirements, which will impact your ability to graduate.
COVID-19 Testing Requirements
If you physically access a location that is not UMB or USG in your role as an UMSON student, you must comply with any COVID-19 testing guidelines of that site.