Use the UMB COVID-19 Management Portal to:
- Approve or deny Chesapeake Regional Information System for our Patients (CRISP) COVID-19 health information sharing
- Upload vaccination dose information (if not using CRISP)
- Schedule vaccination appointments at the UMB Vaccination Clinic
- Request a vaccination exemption
* If you are both a nursing student and an employee, student requirements take precedence. COVID-19 test results must be uploaded both to CastleBranch and SAFE on Campus.
Updated July 19, 2021
University System of Maryland Vaccination Mandate
All eligible faculty, students, and staff who will be on campus this fall must be vaccinated against COVID-19.
To meet the terms of the mandate, UMB employees and students should plan to have their dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine by:
- First shot (if applicable): July 1
- Final shot: Aug. 2
Use the UMB COVID-19 Management Portal to upload your information directly or to approve the Chesapeake Regional Information System for Our Patients (CRISP) COVID-19 health information sharing.
SAFE on Campus Screening Requirements
Starting Monday, June 14:
- If UMB has confirmation that you are fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days have passed since your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine), you will no longer receive the SAFE on Campus daily symptom monitoring emails.
- Otherwise, if you are NOT fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days have NOT passed since your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine), you must complete SAFE on Campus screening 7 days a week.
Employees coming to campus solely for medical appointments do not need to use SAFE on Campus.
Protect UMB Pledge: This pledge is voluntary, but we highly encourage all UMSON faculty, staff, and students to participate as testament to our dedication in improving the human condition.