When it comes to funding your education, you're not alone.
Get help achieving your educational goals through grants, scholarships, work-study opportunities, and more.
All students receiving funds through the University must:
- be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits in a degree-seeking program
- complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year by UMB's award priority deadline
- FAFSA Submission period: Oct. 1 (of the previous year) through Feb. 28
- FAFSA School code: 002104
Note that some financial aid packages require a certain number of credits for full-time status:
- Undergraduate: 12 credits
- Graduate: 9 credits
The UMB Office of Student Financial Assistance & Education is available to guide prospective and current students through the FAFSA application process and the financial aid award package.