Other Ways to Save
Start your education at one of our partner community colleges and transfer into our BSN program.
Earn your BSN or master's degree(s) while working at our partnerships hospitals, and you may have no out-of-pocket expenses.
When it comes to funding your education, you're not alone.
Get help achieving your educational goals through grants, scholarships, work-study opportunities, and more.
All students receiving funds through the University must:
- be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits in a degree-seeking program
- complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year by UMB's award priority deadline
- FAFSA Submission period: Oct. 1 (of the previous year) through Feb. 28
- FAFSA School code: 002104
Note that some financial aid packages require a certain number of credits for full-time status:
- Undergraduate: 12 credits
- Graduate: 9 credits
The UMB Office of Student Financial Assistance & Education is available to guide prospective and current students through the FAFSA application process and the financial aid award package.