We're here to provide one-on-one financial counseling.
Schedule an individual counseling appointment to get help achieving your educational goals through grants, scholarships, and more. We provide assistance through the application process for UMSON scholarship programs, select MHEC programs, graduate assistantships, and veterans assistance.
When it comes to funding your education, you're not alone.
Get help achieving your educational goals through grants, scholarships, work-study opportunities, and more.
All students receiving funds through the University must:
- be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits in a degree-seeking program
- complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year by UMB's award priority deadline
- FAFSA Submission period: Oct. 1 (of the previous year) through Feb. 28
- FAFSA School code: 002104
Note that some financial aid packages require a certain number of credits for full-time status:
- Undergraduate: 12 credits
- Graduate: 9 credits
The UMB Office of Student Financial Assistance & Education is available to guide prospective and current students through the FAFSA application process and the financial aid award package.