Application Tips and Resources
Live Chat with Us
Best for questions that can be answered quickly.
- get your admissions questions answered
Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. ET
- chat with a scholarships team member
Mondays, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. ET
- chat with a current student
Wednesdays, 3 - 4 p.m. or Thursdays, 11 a.m. - noon ET
See the "Chat with us" button at the bottom of this page.
Schedule an Advising Session with Us
Best for more specific admission and scholarships advising needs. You can schedule a 30-minute appointment with a representative to ask all of your important questions.
- One-on-one counseling
- Personalized help and feedback
- Information about application materials and deadlines
- Information about upcoming tours and events
- Your application and all supporting documents must be received by the deadline.
- Indicate any previous names on the electronic application.
- If you are a military or veteran applicant, contact the Office of Admissions and Student Scholarships after submitting your application.
Additional Admission Forms
Questions about the application process? Contact the Office of Admissions and Student Scholarships at 410-706-0501 (option #2) or email@example.com.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran’s status, or age, in its programs and activities.
The University of Maryland School of Nursing embraces a culture that embodies UMB's core values of accountability, civility, collaboration, diversity, excellence, knowledge, and leadership.