How do I request an official copy of my transcript?

You can request a transcript through UMB's Registrar's Office.


Where do I go to view my bill, register for classes, change my address, and/or check my grades?

Visit the Student User Friendly System (SURFS); once you log in you will be able to make changes and/or view your student account.


I have questions about online or distance learning classes. Where can I find answers to these questions?

I submitted my registration form to the registration office and I am still not able to web register using SURFs. What should I do?

First confirm if you do not have any holds by clicking on the view holds link. If you do not have any holds, please call the registration hotline at 410-706-2799. If you were on a leave of absence you will also be prevented from registering. Please see the student handbook for more details on the Return Policy under the section on Leave of Absence.


I have completed the semester and my final grade(s) is/are not posted, what should I do?

Final grades are submitted and posted during the last week of the semester. Deadlines for grade submission can be found on UMSON’s academic calendar. If it is a week or more past the deadline, your first step should be to confirm with your instructor that the grade has been submitted. If the grade has been submitted, you may call the registration hotline at 410-706-2799 to inform Registration Services that your grade is not posted, and the office will investigate your situation. Please note that Registration Services does not give out grades and therefore you should refer to your SURFs account.


Where do I go to download forms for add/drop, registration, or withdrawal, etc.?

Go to Student Forms to download forms.


I am graduating this semester, is there something I need to do?

If you plan to graduate, please check your campus email, Blackboard, or school postings for important deadlines and updates for graduation. Forms and other information for graduation can be found on the graduation page.

If you need further assistance, please contact the Office of Registration and Clinical Placements by email or phone, 410-706-2799.