Eligibility and Application
Above: A visual representation of the words NLI Fellows used to describe the program during their final evaluations. The size of each word is proportional to the number of times it appeared.
Before You Begin
Carefully review all of the information on this webpage as well as the following webpages:
Applicants are required to have institutional support for their participation in this program.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Applicants are registered nurses with:
- an active Maryland nursing license
- a graduate degree OR
- a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and:
- enrollment in a graduate program OR
- two years in a leadership position
Employed in Maryland within either:
- a health care system
- a public health/community health organization
- demonstrate leadership potential through your work and professional activities
- provide documented support from your institution's leadership to participate in all NLI activities
- provide documented commitment from a nurse mentor
|Early (priority) application submission deadline
|Final application submission deadline
|Applicant notified of decision
|Applicant confirms acceptance
Completed applications received by the posted deadline will be reviewed by a committee comprised of academic and practice leaders. All applicants will receive notification of the committee’s decision.