Faculty Success is used to populate your profile on UMSON's Web Directory.
To create your profile, you must select from data that you have already saved in Faculty Success. For example, if you wish to list a particular award, it must already be saved in the system and then you must select it.
To create your faculty profile:
- Log in to: Faculty Success.
- Under 'General Information,' select 'Biography and Expertise.'
- Select/add any information you wish to appear in your profile.
Items are listed in the order in which they will appear in the web directory:
- Preferred Pronouns
- Contracts, Fellowships, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Research Interests
- Research Activity
- Media Appearances and Interviews
- Primary Teaching Areas
- Award and Honor
- Academic and Professional Activities – University
- Academic and Professional Activities – Professional
- Academic and Professional Activities – Public
(Note that there are additional fields following these that will not be displayed in the web directory.)
The Web Directory automatically updates each night, allowing you to add to or edit your profile quickly and efficiently. Any changes you make will go live the next day.
Note that your demographic data (e.g., name, title, office location) and credentials are locked. Please contact DL-NRSActivityInsight@umaryland.edu to update this information.
Always remember to SAVE your work before you exit Faculty Success!