Entry-into-Practice Online Open House
Get a guaranteed seat at UMSON!
Fall 2020 Entry-into-Practice Online Open House
Wednesday, Nov. 4
Information about accessing the online open house will be sent after you register.
Learn more about how you can launch your career as a nurse in these entry-into-practice programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN): Complete the last two years of your undergraduate degree in nursing.
offered in Baltimore and at the Universities at Shady Grove in Rockville, Maryland
- Master’s-Level Entry-Into-Nursing Clinical Nurse Leader Option: Ranked No. 2 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, this option prepares you to become a nurse if you already have a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing.
offered in Baltimore only
At the online open house, you'll:
- learn more about both nursing career-launching programs
- meet (virtually, of course!) faculty members and connect with current students
- get important financial aid and scholarship information
- learn about the admissions process and have your questions answered.