- Using geriatric assessment to guide conversations regarding comorbidities among older patients with advanced cancer. JCO Oncology Practice, 18 (1), e9-e19. doi:10.1200/OP.21.00196
- The importance of continued epidemiological research on sugar-sweetened and artificially sweetened beverages. The Journal of Nutrition, 151 (9), 2511-2512.
- Physical activity patterns and relationships with cognitive function in patients with breast cancer before, during, and after chemotherapy in a prospective, nationwide study. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 39 (29), 3283-3292. doi:10.1200/JCO.20.03514
- Longitudinal study of inflammatory, behavioral, clinical and psychosocial risk factors for chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. doi:10.1007/s10549-021-06304-6
- Gilmore, N. J.. Evaluating the association of frailty with communication about aging-related concerns between older patients with advanced cancer and their oncologists. JNCI. doi:http://doi.org/10.1002/cncr.34010
- Cancer-related fatigue, anxiety, and quality of life in breast cancer patients compared to non-cancer controls: a longitudinal analysis. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, 187 (1), 275-285. doi:10.1007/s10549-020-06067-6
- Improving communication with older patients with cancer using Geriatric Assessment: A cluster randomized clinical trial from the NCI Community Oncology Research Program. JAMA Oncology, 6 (2), 196-204. doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2019.4728
- Pharmaceutical, psychological, and exercise interventions for cancer-related fatigue: a comparative meta-analysis. JAMA Oncol., 3 (7), 961-968. doi:doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2016.6914
See a full list of published work.