The University of Maryland School of Nursing is composed of five academic departments and seven administrative offices. The School is also the state's major provider of professional development for practicing nurses, offering continuing education programs throughout the state.
- Family & Community Health
- Organizational Systems & Adult Health
- Pain & Translational Symptom Science
- Partnerships, Professional Education, & Practice
- University of Maryland School of Nursing at Universities at Shady Grove