Below are resources produced or curated by Maryland Nursing Workforce Center.
Nursing workforce data supports health care advocates, policy makers, health care organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies by providing vital information for needs and risk assessment and for identifying health care issues and funding.
The data comes from multiple sources and for that reason, collecting nursing workforce data in Maryland is a community endeavor. Please consider sharing your data with the Maryland Nursing Workforce Center by emailing Rebecca Wiseman, MNWC director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COVID-19 Educational Videos for Nursing Students
University of Maryland Medical Center, 2020
- Nurse Support II (NSP II) Outcomes Evaluation FY 2016 - 20 and Final Recommendations for Future Funding
Health Services Cost Review Commission, 2019
- Chart: APRNs in Maryland in 2017 by Specialty
Maryland Board of Nursing, 2018
- USM Health Care Workforce Report
USM Health Care Workforce Working Group, Oct. 2018
- Investing in the Future of Nurse Faculty: A State-Level Program Evaluation
Nursing Economic$, April 2018
- Maryland Nursing Education Articulation Policies and Procedures Manual
Maryland Council of Deans and Directors, April 2017
Maryland Nursing Organizations
American Association of Critical Care Nurses
Chesapeake Bay Chapter
Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses
National Association of Hispanic Nurses
Society of Pediatric Nurses