The Doctoral Student Organization (DSO) supports doctoral students by encouraging them to engage in professional and social endeavors that will enhance educational experiences and promote leadership and organizational skills.
Mission and Vision
The mission of DSO is to support and enhance the learning, knowledge, and professional development of fellow students who are committed to making a difference in health care.
The vision of the DSO is to create a rich and vibrant community of doctoral students who lead in using evidence based practice and scholarship. The DSO is a collaborative community that fosters the development of constituents through its values of questioning, creating, changing, learning, teaching, answering, educating, researching, and caring.
Officers and Representatives
Select computers at the School of Nursing have received the following software updates and installations:
- Rm 245: All PCs have SPSS, R, R Studio, Tableau
- Rm 430: All PCs have SPSS, R, R Studio, Tableau
- Rm 430: Select PCs listed below are labeled with specific software contained on the PC
- Comprehensive Meta Analysis (NRS-LAB-430A1 – back section, end station, near printer)
- SAS 9.4 (NRS-LAB-430A7 - back section, opposite end)
- NVivo 10 (NRS-LAB-430B1 - front section, end station, near pay station)
Resources for all UMSON Doctoral Students
Resources for DNP Students
Resources for PhD Students
Lunch 'N' Learns
The purpose of the lunch and learns is to provide doctoral students an opportunity for:
- peer support meetings to share ideas and information
- development of skills required of nurse scientists
- collaboration between doctoral faculty and students with regard to research practice
Faculty Advisor: Eun-Shim Nahm, PhD, RN, FAAN
Student Leaders: Amal Al Balushi and Jungmin Yoon
Lunch will be provided.
|Friday, Dec. 1, 2017
||How to Write an Abstract
Contact us at email@example.com.