Flexible learning for busy professionals.
The University of Maryland School of Nursing offers a variety of programs and courses online, giving students from around the globe access to innovative classes and the quality of a top 15 school. Online courses at UMSON are certified by the Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus.
- RN-to-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program
- RN-to-Master of Science in Nursing (MS) Program
- Health Services Leadership and Management (HSLM) Master's Specialty
- HSLM Focus
- HSLM Education Focus
- Nursing Informatics Master's Specialty
- Nursing Informatics Certificate at the Post-Master's Level
- Teaching in Nursing and Health Professions Certificate
Additional online courses may be available. Please check the academic class schedule for an up-to-date course listing.