Explore the field of nursing from different perspectives and put exciting new theories and methods into practice.
There are many reasons why nursing professionals choose the University of Maryland School of Nursing to continue their career education. Our hands-on courses are taught by leading experts, and our researchers are making discoveries that are helping to transform health care.
Three master's specialties are offered:
- Community/Public Health Nursing
- Health Services Leadership and Management
- HSLM Focus
- HSLM Education Focus
- HSLM Business Focus: Master of Science/Master of Business Administration (MS/MBA) Dual Degree Option
- Nursing Informatics
The MS program also offers these options to fit your career goals:
- Registered Nurse (RN) to MS
- Master of Science Entry-Into-Nursing Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) for students with a degree in a field other than nursing
- Dual Degree Options
Additional graduate offerings:
Students admitted in fall 2013 and earlier can consult these former plans of study.