2015 Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics
You are here:
Home 2015 Summer Institute in Nursing Informatics
Save the Date!
Celebrating SINI’s 25th Anniversary with new educational, networking, and social events. We have added…
- A special track for the nursing informatics novice. Trying to decide whether to enter nursing informatics, or just getting started? Get an intensive overview of the field and opportunities from the University of Maryland School of Nursing’s expert faculty.
- Preconference workshop for nurse educators challenged to incorporate informatics into clinical and nursing science courses. Workshop participants will submit their specific challenges in advance, so that they can go home armed with real solutions.
Informatics Support for the Underserved
Suzanne Bakken, PhD, RN, FAAN, FACMI
Data Visualization for Population Health
Izaac S. Kohane, MD, PhD, FACMI
Harvard Medical School
Also back by popular demand:
- Peer-reviewed, evidence-based reports of informatics tools and methods that demonstrate benefits for patients, clinicians, educators, and researchers. Suitable for all participants.
- A deep dive into interoperability, focused on the new 10-year plan for achieving interoperability issued by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT. Suitable for participants with expertise in interoperability issues.
- A deep dive into data analytics, using case studies and role playing to explore challenges at all stages of data management, analysis, and reporting. Suitable for participants with expertise in data analytics.
2015 also offers new social events and networking opportunities. Combine outstanding education with networking and fun at SINI 2015.
- Gala 25th Anniversary reception
- Discussion luncheon
- Exhibitor showcase & luncheon
- Optional Inner Harbor dinner cruise
Want to get a sense of what SINI is all about?
Visit the SINI 2014 website.
View photos from SINI 2014!