Room Reservation Request
The principal purpose of the University of Maryland School of Nursing (UMSON) facility is to educate students; therefore, academic courses and educational functions have priority for facility use. The Room Reservation Request Form is for UMSON faculty and staff use only. External parties should submit the Special Event Space Request Form.
- Submit the Room Reservation Request Form below. If you would like view room availability prior to submitting a request, you may check Meeting Room Manager. The login name is sonmrm and there is no password required. Room styles and capacities can be found Areas of Reservation.
- Allow at least two business days for a response.
- In certain instances, more information may be required. If necessary, a UMSON representative will contact the requester. Once approved, an email confirmation will be sent to the requester.
- Reservation requests must include a completed form.
- Reservations are only considered for the current academic semester. The classroom schedule is typically released one week prior to the beginning of the semester.
- Reservations are subject to change.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in classrooms or auditoriums.
Looking to reserve a Clinical Simulation Laboratory space instead? Submit the Clinical Simulation Lab Room Request.