Linda Hickman, PhD, MBA, RN, FACHE
You are here:
Assistant Professor, OSAH
Phone Number: 410-706-4095
Fax Number: 410-706-0344
- PhD, Doctor of Philosophy, University of Maryland, Graduate School, Baltimore , MD
- Post-Graduate Certificate, Teaching in Nursing & Health Professions, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- MBA, Master of Business Administration, Marymount University, Arlington, VA
- BSN, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Wesley College, Dover, DE
- AA, Associate of Science in Nursing, Wesley College, Dover, DE
- Director for $1.4M and Co-Investigator for $1.9M competitive institutional grants to increase nursing clinical faculty at the University of Maryland Medical Center and in the state of Maryland.
- Hickman, L. J. (2005). "Externships/Internships" in Workforce Ideas in Action 5. Chicago: American Hospital Association. 31.
- Hickman, L. J. (2005). "Scholarships and Assistance" in Workforce Ideas in Action 5. Chicago: American Hospital Association. 37.
Primary Teaching Areas
- Graduate-level courses in the Health Services Leadership and Management Program
Academic & Professional Activities
- Board Member, American Red Cross of the Delmarva Peninsula
- Reviewer, Pathway to Excellence Program, American Nurses Credentialing Center