Kristen Rawlett, MSN, FNP-BC
You are here:
Clinical Instructor, FCH
Phone Number: 410-706-3906
- PhD student, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, 1999
- BS, Nursing, Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, 1996
- Health disparities
- Vulnerable populations
- Rawlett, Kristen (2014). Journey from self-efficacy to empowerment. Health Care, 2, 1-9.
- Rawlett, K. (2011). Analytical evaluation of the health belief model and the vulnerable populations conceptual model applied to a medically underserved, rural population.International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 1(2): 15-21.
- July 2011: Sigma Theta Tau Research Congress, Cancun Mexico. Poster Presentation:"Analytical evaluation of the health belief model and the vulnerable populations conceptual model applied to a medically underserved, rural population."
Primary Teaching Areas
- NURS 660: Advanced Health Assessment
- NURS 630: Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
Academic & Professional Activities
- 1999-Present: Member, Sigma Theta Tau
- 1999-Present: ANCC certified as FNP
- 2007-Present: Member, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- 2013-Present: Member, NONPF
- 2013-Present: Journal Manuscript Reviewer, Journal of Professional Nursing
- 2013-2014: Secretary, UMSON Faculty Council