Building Stronger, Safer, Healthier Communities Together
Call for Enrollment: 410-706-2960
The West Baltimore RICH Collaborative aims to reduce health inequities for residents in Baltimore through robust and innovative partnerships and to increase social connections in West Baltimore.
Social Isolation and High Blood Pressure
- Social isolation is a lack of social connections and having few people to interact with regularly.
- Being socially isolated with high blood pressure increases the risk of:
- Missing doctor's appointments
- Lacking support to help manage a care plan
- Increased stress that can raise blood pressure.
The West Baltimore RICH Collaborative can help you make connections and reduce social isolation.
Our Partners Organizations