Student Computer Labs
The School of Nursing provides a computer lab for the use of all nursing students. Room 430 is equipped with 24 desktop computers with:
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Explorer
- Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS)
- DVD-RW drive
Pay-for-Print printing is available in the nursing student computer lab Room 430:
- Print Cost: .10 cents per page. For two-sided printing each side is considered a page.
- Pay for printed pages via UM One Card.
- You can add funds to your One Card in the SMCCC or HS/HSL.
- Instructions for using the GoPrint© system are posted in the lab.
For Information about:
- Nursing Student Computing Requirements:
- Read the basic computer requirements for all UMSON students.