Download Examplify New Versions
Get Exam Results
ExamSoft Steps for Successful Exam
Please follow the recommendations below for a successful exam experience:
First time using ExamSoft (NOTE: you will need to download and take the practice exam only once)
- All courses will receive an practice exam
- An email invite will be sent through Examsoft
- Accept the invite
- Download Examplify
- Institutional ID: University of Maryland School of Nursing
- Log into Examplify
- Log into “University of Maryland” login page
- Use DUO Authentication (Be sure DUO is made to "PUSH" or "ENTER ACCESS CODE")
- DO NOT USE "CALL ME" - Some areas on campus are restrictive on receiving calls
- Use your UMBid and Password
- Click on the "Practice Quiz"
Take the "Practice Quiz" in it's entirety to get familiar with the ExamSoft's options
Some features to find are:
- calculator (built into ExamSoft)
- flagging questions (top left of questions)
- highlighting (top right)
- backtracking (if allowed by instructor)
- zoom feature (to make text larger)
- eliminating answers [the “X” symbol to the right of the question (with eliminating answers, you will need to click the choice you select, green button to the left of the answer)]
- exam alarm (you can set 2 alarms to remind you the exam is ending)
- Submit your exam (top right, under “Exam Controls”)
If you are still having technical difficulties, ExamSoft is a 24/7 help system, please contact ExamSoft directly at the below Toll Free number:
ExamSoft Toll Free #: 1-866-429-8889
How to solve issues downloading the Practice Quiz given to you by our Learning Technology office:
- Password: (sample: ixj2tR) Password is case sensitive
- Please accept your email invite
- Use Chrome or Firefox ONLY
- If you use Safari, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, etc., you WILL get a Blank Screen
- If you are not receiving an email, please check your spam email
- If you do not see the exam available to download:
- Refresh the exam list
- Select log-out
- Add new account
- Log back in
If you are still having technical difficulties, ExamSoft is a 24/7 help system, please contact ExamSoft directly at the below Toll Free number
ExamSoft Toll Free #: 1-866-429-8889
Examplify can be used on most modern Microsoft Windows-based computers (i.e. purchased within the last 2-3 years). Please see specific system requirements as noted below.
NOTE: Examplify cannot be used on virtual operating systems such as Microsoft's Virtual Machine, Parallels, VMware, VMware Fusion or any other virtual environments.
- Operating System: 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10.
- Only genuine versions of Windows Operating Systems are supported.
- The versions of Windows 10 certified for use are 1909, 2004 and 20H2.
- The English (United States) Language Pack must be installed.
- ExamSoft does not support tablet devices
- CPU Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i3 processor or equivalent (Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets are not supported)
- RAM: 4GB or higher
- Hard drive: highest recommended for the operating system or 4GB of available space.
- For on-site support, and in order to back up the answer files to a USB drive, a working USB port is required. (Newer devices may require an adaptor.)
- For technical troubleshooting, account passwords including BitLocker keys, may be required.
- Internet connection for download, registration, exam download, upload and some exam features.
- Screen resolution should be at least 1024 x 768.
- MacOS Catalina (version 10.15) is only compatible with Examplify version 2.0.6 or higher (Released on 10/14/19 or later)
- MacOS Big Sur (version 11.0) is only compatible with Examplify version 2.5 or higher (Released on 11/13/20 or later)
- Supported operating systems: OS X 10.14 (Mojave), macOS Catalina (10.15), macOS Big Sur (11.0). Only genuine versions of Mac operating systems are supported.
- CPU: Intel processor. Devices using Apple’s M1 processor and Apple Rosetta 2 are supported on Examplify version 2.6 and higher.
- RAM: 4GB or higher.
- Hard Drive: 4GB or higher available space.
- For on-site support, and in order to back-up the answer files to a USB drive, a working USB port is required (Newer devices may require an adaptor).
- For technical troubleshooting, account passwords including device passwords may be required.
- Server version of Mac OS X is not supported.
Toll Free Number for Students and Faculty:
ExamSoft Toll Free #: 866-429-8889
(ExamSoft support is 24/7)