Are you a nurse new to the faculty role?
This day is especially for you!
Transition to Teaching Workshop*
The Institute for Educators is sponsoring a one-day program for nurses who are new to the faculty role at UMSON and other nursing schools in the State of Maryland.
- Burning questions? Get answers at this interactive workshop!
- Learn more about topics such as:
- Evidence-based teaching
- Legal aspects
- Challenges and strategies
- and get advice from "formerly" new faculty
The program is designed to:
- address various aspects of the faculty role
- discuss selected strategies for coping with challenges encountered
- identify selected resources to support one's ability to teach.
For more information or to register, email the Institute for Educators.
*This workshop is funded by Nurse Support Program (NSP II) Project #16-125.