Naomi (Bea) Himmelwright-Lamm, EdD, RN
Assistant Professor, USG
Building I, Room 317 at USG
- EdD, Educational Leadership Studies (Nursing), West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 2011
- MS, Maternal/Child Health (High Risk Infant), Minor in Education, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD, 1981
- BSN, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD, 1976
- Lamm, N. Examining nursing schools’ strategies for recruitment and retention of nursing faculty: An exploratory study. Doctoral Dissertation, West Virginia University, 2011.
- Lamm, N. (2009). Community associated MRSA. The Maryland Nurse, 9(5), 11.
- Lamm, N. (2008). Breastfeeding presentation. The Maryland Nurse, 9(5).
- Lamm, N. (2008). Governor’s Wellmobile program of Western Maryland: Men’s preventative care. The Maryland Nurse, 9(2), 12.
- Lamm, N. (2008). Governor’s Wellmobile of Western Maryland promotes breast cancer screening and prevention. The Maryland Nurse, 9(1), 9.
- Philipsen, N., Lamm, N., & Reier, S.L. (2007). Continuing competency for nursing licensure. The Journal of Nurse Practitioners, 3, 41-45.
Primary Teaching Areas
- NURS 403 Clinical: Community/Public Health Nursing
- NURS 425: Organizational Leadership and Management
- NURS 622: Systems and Populations in Health Care Delivery
- NURS 691: Organizational Theories: Applications to Health Services Management