Mary (Jan) Carroll, PhD, MSN, PMHCNS-BC
Assistant Professor, FCH
Phone Number: 410-706-5559
- PhD, Philosophy, University of Maryland, College Park, 2007
- MS, Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, University of Maryland, Baltimore, 1996
- BSN, Bowie State University, Bowie, MD, 1993
- Usui & Karuna Reiki Master
- Carroll, M. J. (2007) The Lived Experience of Being in a Sacred Place Constructed as an Archetypal Circle. UM Dissertation on DRUM: http://hdl.handle.net/1903/6849.
- McCrone, S.H., Dennis, K., Tomoyasu, N., & Carroll, J. (2000). A profile of early versus late onset of obesity in postmenopausal women. Journal of Women's Health and Gender-Based Medicine, 9(9), 1007-1013.
Primary Teaching Areas
- NURS 511 CNL Psychiatric Nursing Course Coordinator
- NURS 418/628 Complementary/Alternative Therapies & Holistic Health
- NURS 785 Professional Writing
- Advisor: CNL Scholarly Papers