Kathleen M. Buckley, PhD, RN, IBCLC
- PhD, Anthropology, The Catholic University of America
- MA, Anthropology, The Catholic University of America
- MS, Maternal Child Nursing, University of Maryland
- BS, Nursing, University of Maryland
Contracts, Fellowships, Grants, and Sponsored Research
- 2018 - 2021
- Advancing Implementation Science Research Education
- Sponsoring Organization:
- O'Neil, C. A. & Buckley, K. (2020, November). The impact of electronic reminders on student grades and attitudes in online courses. Nurse Educator, 45 (6).
- Buckley, K. M., Buckley, K. K., Buckley, K., Buckley, K. & Buckley, K. L. (2019, December 1). Structuring Doctor of Nursing Practice project courses to facilitate success and ensure rigor. Journal of Professional Nursing. United States: Elsevier. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.profnurs.2019.12.001
- Buckley, K. M. & Trocky, N. M. (2019, September). From Cooperative to Collaborative Learning: Use of a Wiki for a Community Cultural Assessment. CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 37 (9), 439-443.
- Buckley, K. M. (2019, June). Practical applications in academic online learning environments.. C. A. O'Neil (Ed.). Developing Online Courses in Nursing Education, (4th ed.), 69-83. New York, New York, USA: Springer Publishing Company.
- Aveni Murray, L. & Buckley, K. (2017, January (1st Quarter/Winter)). Using Simulation to Improve Communication Skills in Nurse Practitioner Preceptors. Journal for Nurses in Professional Development, 33 (1), 33-39. Hagerstown, MD, United States: Wolters Kluwer Health, INC. doi:10.1097/NND.0000000000000325
- Grebeldinger, T. A. & Buckley, K. M. (2016, January (1st Quarter/Winter)). You Are Not Alone: Parish Nurses Bridge Challenges for Family Caregivers. Journal of Christian Nursing, 33 (1), 50-6. doi:10.1097/CNJ.0000000000000242
- Trocky, N. & Buckley, K. M. (2016, September). Evaluating the Impact of Wikis on Student Learning Outcomes: An Integrative Review.. Journal of Professional Nursing, 32 (5), 364-76. doi:10.1016/j.profnurs.2016.01.007
- Newhouse, R., Buckley, K. M., Grant, M. S. & Idzik, S. K. (2013, July (3rd Quarter/Summer)). Reconceptualization of a Doctoral EBP Course From In-Class to Blended Format: Lessons Learned From a Successful Transition. Journal of Professional Nursing, 29 (4), 225-232. Elsevier BV. doi:10.1016/j.profnurs.2012.05.019
- Buckley, K. M. & Rietschel, M. (2012, November). Training and Instructional Strategies for the Use of Web Conferencing in Nursing Education. CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing, 30 (11), 569-576. Ovid Technologies (Wolters Kluwer Health). doi:10.1097/nxn.0b013e31827740d6
- Burke-Bebee, S., Wilson, M. & Buckley, K. M. (2012, October (4th Quarter/Autumn)). Building Health Information Technology Capacity They May Come But Will They Use It?. CIN-Computers Informatics Nursing, 30 (10), 547-553. doi:10.1097/NXN.0b013e318261fc3a
See a full list of published work.