Jan Wilson, DNP, CRNP, NNP-BC, FAANP
- Room 590D, School of Nursing Building
- Office Hours:
- By arrangement
- Fitzgerald, J. (2019, January (1st Quarter/Winter)). The Respiratory System. J. Wilson (Ed.). Jnah, A. J., & Trembath, A. N. (2018). Fetal and Neonatal Physiology for the Advanced Practice Nurse, (First), 83-117. New York, New York, United States: Springer Publishing Company.
- Snapp, B. & Walters, M. (2020, January (1st Quarter/Winter)). The Pulmonary System. J. Wilson (Ed.). Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review: Fast Facts and Practice Questions, (First Edition), 235-260. New York, New York, United States: Springer Publishing Company. doi:10.1891/9780826180322
- Wilson, J. (2020, January (1st Quarter/Winter)). Hypoglycemia in the neonate. Cases in Pediatric Acute Care: Strengthening Critical Thinking Skills, (First), 101-103. Hoboken, NJ, United States: Wiley-Blackwell.
See a full list of published work.
Areas of Specialization
- Neonatal Nursing, NP competencies, Use of the EHR to measure NP outcomes
Primary Teaching Areas
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Specialty
Academic and Professional Activities
- NRS Advise Leadership Workroup
- National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Nominations Committee
- Advisory Committee for the Maryland Department of Health's Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Program
- Committee Member