Building meaningful partnerships is a critical step in achieving social justice in global health.
UMSON's Office of Global Health is committed to advancing nursing skills, knowledge, and practice, and collaborating with leading nursing institutions to meet identified global health nursing priorities.
- Brazil: Acting on the Social Determinants of Health (2016-Current)
- Liberia: Filling the Health Care Workforce Gaps (2012-Current)
- Rwanda: Expanding Nursing Education Nationally (2012-2017)
- Nigeria: Improving Primary Health Care (2011-2014)
- Haiti: Institutional Strengthening Through Advanced Nursing Training (2010-2014)