EAC is the software that enables faculty members to gather data from assessments and then run statistical analysis. The analysis provides useful information for faculty members on the effectiveness of specific items within the assessment. These results include standard error, mean, median, standard deviation, Cronbach Alpha, and p-values.
- EAC Quick Start for Instructors
- EAC Outcomes Test Stats Training (PPT)
- Retrieving Test Statistics
- Brief overview of EAC Visual Data test and item reliability statistics
- Detailed Look at a Test View
- Glossary of Test Statistics
For more information regarding EAC, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request installation of EAC on your computer, contact email@example.com.