Groups and Organizations
School of Nursing Student Organizations
- Doctoral Student Organization (DSO)
- Graduate Nurses Association (GNA)
- Maryland Chapter, American Assembly of Men in Nursing
- Nurses for Global Health (NGH)
- Nursing Student Government Association (NSGA)
- Students United for Policy, Education, and Research (SUPER)
- University of Maryland Association of Nursing Students (UMANS)
University-wide Student Organizations
For information on other University-wide student groups, visit the Find a Student Organization page.
Student organizations (DSO, GNA, NSGA, UMANS, SUPER, NGH, and AAMN) are overseen by the Executive Nursing Government Board (ENGB). The ENGB is responsible for allocating student activity fees; tracking compliance with the University, School, and national associations; and offering recommendations on behalf of nursing student organizations. The ENGB is comprised of the presidents and treasurers of the four general membership organizations: DSO, GNA, NSGA, and UMANS.