All students are assigned a faculty advisor to help interpret program options; discuss course requirements and sequencing; and plan careers, graduation, licensure, and certification.
- BSN and CNL students – sent via email during first semester
- Graduate students – sent with acceptance letter
Meeting with your advisor
- Contact your faculty advisor as soon as possible to develop a plan of study.
- Make an appointment with your faculty advisor during the published preregistration advisement period that precedes each semester. Your advisor must approve all course schedules before you can register.
- Learn your advisor’s office hours, which are posted on the advisor’s office door.