The Office of Research provides biostatistical services to support UMSON faculty and students for proposal applications and data analysis post-awards.
Pre-award services include:
Clarification of study hypotheses/aims and problem definition
- Study and research design
- Sample size and power calculation
- Determination of appropriate statistical methodology.
Post-award services include, but not limited to:
- Data monitoring/supervision
- Measurement and Interim analyses
- Statistical data analyses
- Interpretation and dissemination of the statistical results including describing the statistical methods, writing statistical results sections for reports, research and data based articles, presenting the results to the local and national meetings.