Digital Display Signage
You are here:
The University of Maryland School of Nursing (UMSON) uses its digital display monitors for communicating University news, events, and announcements. All information submitted for the displays must be related to the University of Maryland, Baltimore community.
To create and submit an image:
- Create a 7.5 x 10 inch landscaped (on-screen show 4:3 ratio) Microsoft PowerPoint (2003 or later) presentation or use other graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) with dimensions of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 300 dpi.
- Images should be saved and submitted as .jpeg (.jpg). Microsoft PowerPoint presentations (or unconverted files) will not be accepted.
- Save the presentation using your last name, underscore, and date (ex. Smith_7.1.11).
- Email your presentation to email@example.com or upload your image file below at least five business days prior to the requested posting date.
- Image size must be 10MB or less.
- In your email request, be sure to specify the date(s) that you would like your presentation to be displayed. Otherwise, it will be displayed for a maximum of 10 business days or until the date of the event (whichever comes first).
- All submissions must comply with the University of Maryland Style Guide and are subject to review in accordance with the UMSON Editorial Review Policy.
UMSON has the right to refuse any submission. Advertisements for commercial products and/or services are prohibited.
Questions? Contact the Office of Communications at 410-706-8418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.