Lab Coordinator - Clinical Simulation Lab
The University of Maryland School of Nursing (UMSON) is currently recruiting a Lab Coordinator for the Clinical Simulation Laboratory (CSL).
UMSON enrolls more than 1,700 students in its baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral programs and is ranked 11th among all schools of nursing in the nation. UMSON is part of the University of Maryland graduate professional campus that also includes the schools of medicine, dentistry, social work, pharmacy, and law and is one of the fastest growing biomedical research centers in the nation. The unique composition of the campus enables health professionals to address clinical care, public policy, and social issues through multidisciplinary research, scholarship, and community action. Its location in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C.-Annapolis triangle maximizes opportunities for collaboration with government agencies, health care institutions, and life science industries.
- Work directly with the CSL director to support the mission, vision, and curriculum of UMSON
- Primarily teach in the CSL and assist in its organization, daily coordination, and management
- Master’s degree in nursing required; doctoral degree or application for enrollment in a doctoral program in nursing preferred
- Current Maryland nursing license or eligibility to practice nursing in Maryland required
- Prior experience teaching with clinical simulation preferred
- Clinical experience in acute care or critical care preferred
Applicants should submit a letter of interest, résumé, and the names of three professional references to:
Director, Clinical Simulation Laboratory
c/o Lois Reisig
University of Maryland School of Nursing
655 West Lombard Street, Room 502
Baltimore, MD 21201
The University of Maryland is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/ADA Employer.