Community/Public Health Faculty
The University of Maryland School of Nursing (UMSON) is recruiting for a Community/Public Health Faculty Member to teach in the undergraduate programs located at the Universities at Shady Grove in Rockville, Md.
The Universities at Shady Grove offers 70 undergraduate and graduate degree programs from nine respected institutions within the University System of Maryland at one central location in Montgomery County. UMSON offers the baccalaureate program at the Rockville site and is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Participate in the development, teaching, organization, and evaluation of clinical and didactic education of baccalaureate students
- Advise and mentor students
- Participate in faculty governance and service to UMSON and the University
- Master’s degree in community/public health nursing or public health required; doctoral degree or application to/enrollment in a doctoral program in nursing or a related field preferred
- Current license to practice nursing in Maryland
- Recent experience in a community health setting required
- Prior academic experience preferred
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and CV to:
Rebecca Wiseman, PhD, RN
Assistant Dean, UMSON Program at Shady Grove
c/o Lois Reisig
University of Maryland School of Nursing
655 West Lombard Street, Room 500
Baltimore, MD 21201
The University of Maryland is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/ADA Employer.