Adult Health Faculty
The University of Maryland School of Nursing (UMSON) is recruiting for an Adult Health Faculty Member to teach in the undergraduate nursing program at the Universities at Shady Grove (USG) in Rockville, Md.
USG offers 70 undergraduate and graduate degree programs from nine respected institutions within the University System of Maryland at one central location in Montgomery County, including UMSON’s baccalaureate program, which is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Participate in the development, teaching, organization, and evaluation of clinical and didactic education of baccalaureate students
- Advise and mentor students
- Participate in faculty governance and service to UMSON and the University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Master’s degree in adult health nursing; a doctoral degree or application for enrollment in a doctoral program in nursing or a related field preferred
- Current license to practice nursing in Maryland
- Prior academic experience preferred
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and CV to:
Rebecca Wiseman, PhD, RN
Assistant Dean, UMSON Program at Shady Grove
c/o Lois Reisig
University of Maryland School of Nursing
655 West Lombard Street, Room 500
Baltimore, MD 21201
The University of Maryland is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/ADA Employer.