Mission and Vision
The mission of DSO is to support and enhance the learning, knowledge, and professional development of fellow students who are committed to making a difference in health care.
The vision of the DSO is to create a rich and vibrant community of doctoral students who lead in using evidence based practice and scholarship. The DSO is a collaborative community that fosters the development of constituents through its values of questioning, creating, changing, learning, teaching, answering, educating, researching, and caring.
- Mazen El Ghaziri, president (PhD Student)
- Thiruppavai Sundaramurthi, vice president (PhD Student)
- Dzifa Dordunoo, Ways and Means Committee chair (PhD Student)
- Vera Kuffour-Manu, secretary (PhD Student)
- Katherine Frey, Curriculum Committee (PhD Student)
- Minjeong An, Graduate Student Association representative (PhD Student)