Sherrie Lessans, PhD, RN
You are here:
Assistant Professor, OSAH
Phone Number: 410-706-6839
- PhD, University of Maryland School of Nursing, 2010
- MS, Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1986
- BSN, Medical College of Virginia at Virginia Commonwealth University, 1978
- Chemotherapy induced peripheral neuropathy
- Clinical simulation as an instructional technology
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor modulates antiretroviral-induced mechanical allodynia in the mouse. Renn CL, Leitch CC, Lessans S, Rhee P, McGuire WC, Smith BA, Traub RJ, Dorsey SG.
J Neurosci Res. 2011 Oct;89(10):1551-65. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22685. Epub 2011 Jun 6.
- Genome-wide screen identifies drug-induced regulation of the gene giant axonal neuropathy (Gan) in a mouse model of antiretroviral-induced painful peripheral neuropathy. Dorsey SG, Leitch CC, Renn CL, Lessans S, Smith BA, Wang XM, Dionne RA.
Biol Res Nurs. 2009 Jul;11(1):7-16.
Primary Teaching Areas
- Adult Health Clinical - CNL program
- Clinical Emphasis Practicum - CNL program