Nina Trocky, DNP, RN, NE-BC, CCRA
You are here:
Director, RN to BSN Option
Assistant Professor, OSAH
Phone Number: 410-706-3687
Fax Number: 410-706-0344
- Post-Master's Certificate, Teaching in Nursing and Health Professions, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- DNP, Waynesburg University, Canonsburg, PA
- MSN, Community Health, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
- BSN, Nursing, Temple University, School of Allied Health, Philadelphia, PA
- Trocky, N. Manual for clinical trials nursing. In A. D. Klimaszewski, M. Bacon, H. E. Deininger, B. A. Ford, & J. G. Westendorp (Eds.), Clinical trials registries (3rd ed.). Pittsburgh, PA: Oncology Nursing Press. Submitted February 9, 2014.
- Trocky, N., & Ness, E. (2013). Institution and IRB registration: An overview. The Monitor, 17(5), 49-52.
- Trocky, N. (2013). Writing to improve readability: Creating a better informed consent document.The Monitor, 27(1), 24-28.
- Trovato, J. A., Trocky, N. M., Oktay, J. S., McGuire, D., & McLeskey, S. W. (2013). An interprofessional web-based approach to providing breast cancer education. Journal of Cancer Education, 28(4), 639-46.
- McGuire, D., McLeskey, S., Plusen, A., Trocky, N., & Griffith, K. (2012). Enhancing nurses’ breast cancer knowledge through a unique academic/foundation partnership. Oncology Nursing Forum, 39(3), E193.
- Trocky, N. Parker, R., Baird, C., & Pancari, J. (2011, October/December). Measuring quality: One hospice’s process. Journal of Nursing Care Quality, 26(4), 344-349.
- Trocky, N., McLeskey, S. W., McGuire, D. B., Griffith, K., & Plusen, A. (2011). Improving nursing students’ breast cancer knowledge through a novel academic/non-profit foundation partnership. Journal of Nursing Education, 50(6), 341-344.
- McGuire, D.B., Griffith, K., Plusen, A., McLeskey, S.W., & Trocky, N. (2011). Oncology Nursing Forum, 38(4), A86.
Primary Teaching Areas
- NURS 425: Organizational Leadership and Management
- NURS 692: Administration of Nursing and Health Care Services
Academic & Professional Activities
- 2014-Present: Director, RN-BSN Program
- 2013-Present: President, Faculty Senate
- 2010-2013: Member, Professional Development Committee, Association of Clinical Research Professionals