Nancy B. Lerner, DNP, RN, CDONA
- DNP, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- MSN, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- BSN, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- Nursing Home Quality Outcomes
- Job Satisfaction
- Trinkoff, A.M., Han, K., Storr, C.L., Lerner, N., Johantgen, M., Kim, K., (in press). Turnover, staffing, skill mix and resident outcomes in a national sample of US nursing homes. Journal of Nursing Administration
- Lerner, N. (2013). The relationship between nursing staff levels, skill mix and deficiencies in Maryland nursing homes. Health Care Manager, 32(2), 123-128.
- Trinkoff, A.M., Johantgen, M., Lerner, N., Storr, C.L., Han, K., McElroy, K. (2013). State regulatory oversight of certified nursing assistants and residents outcomes. Journal of Nursing Regulation, 3 (4). p 53-59.
- Lerner, N., Resnick,B., Galik, E., Flynn, L. (2011). Job satisfaction in nursing assistants, Journal of Nursing Administration, 41 (11), p. 473-478.
- Lerner, N., Resnick, B., Galik, E., Flynn, L (2010). A step by step approach to improving job satisfaction and reducing turnover in nursing assistants in nursing homes, The Director, 18 (3), pp 41-48.
- Lerner, N., Resnick, B., Galik, E., Russ, K. (2010). Advanced nursing assistant training program, Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing, 41 (8), p. 356-362.
DNP program: NDNP 809: Complex Healthcare Organizations, NDNP 815: Leadership and Collaboration
BSN program: NURS 331: Gerontological Nursing, NURS 425: Organizational Leadership
ANCC Pathway to Excellence Appraiser, 2013
Geriatrics and Gerontology Education and Research participant in interdisciplinary education activities 2012-present