Conrad Gordon, MS, RN, ACNP
Assistant Professor, OSAH
- MS, Trauma, Critical Care, and Emergency Nursing, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, 2002
- BSN, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, 1996
- Gordon, C. CPR & Resuscitation. In Critical Care Nursing: A Holistic Approach. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Gordon, C. Respiratory Critical Care. In Medical-Surgical. McGraw Hill.
Primary Teaching Areas:
- Adult Health Nursing, Course Director
- Introduction to Cardiovascular Critical Care Nursing
- Lab Assessment, Lecture for Health Assessment
- EKG Interpretation, Trauma & Emergency Nursing