Whether you are just beginning your nursing career or you are an experienced professional looking for a new opportunity, there are many resources that can help you become more successful.
UMSON Career Advisory Program
UMSON is developing a Career Advisory Program for current UMSON students and alumni to gain professional nursing career advice. Alumni volunteers will register online as career advisors and become part of a searchable database that students and alumni can access to connect with alumni who match their career interests. If you would like to volunteer as a career advisor, contact Cynthia Sikorski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-706-0674. More information about how to access this database will be available in 2014.
- Aya Healthcare - Nursing Jobs
- GreatCampJobs.com - Nursing
- Jobs at UMSON
- Hospital Jobs OnLine
- Indeed.com and SimplyHired.com
- Travel Nursing
Current Job Postings
Employers may submit job opportunities via email at email@example.com. For more information, contact Cynthia Sikorski, associate director of alumni relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-706-0674.
AllCare of Maryland
Restore Rehabilitation, LLC
NIH Clinical Center
Community Neurology Practice
Internal Medicine Practice at Mercy Medical Center
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
St. Agnes Hospital
- Clinical Nurse II / Telemetry / FT Rotating Job ID 25473
- Clinical Nurse II / Stepdown Intermediate Care / PT Nights Job ID 25446
- Clinical Nurse II / Stepdown Intermediate Care / FT Nights Job ID 25450
- Clinical Nurse II / Critical Care / FT Rotating Job ID 25516
- Clinical Nurse II / Critical Care / PRN Nights Job ID 27119
- Clinical Nurse II / Med/ Surg Ortho Spine / PT Days Job ID 29210
- Clinical Nurse II / Emergency Services / FT Rotating Job ID 28591
- Clinical Nurse II / Labor and Delivery / FT Rotating Job ID 26968
- Clinical Nurse II / Med/Surg NeuroStroke / FT Days Job ID 28683
MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital
Busy Practice in Baltimore County
New Mexico Heart Institute
Hospital for Special Surgery
Department of Health, District of Columbia Government
Greater Allegany Counseling
NRI Staffing Resources
American Urological Association
Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth
University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
Hospice of the Chesapeake
Health Care for the Homeless
Maryland Nurse Resources
- Maryland Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Maryland Board of Nursing
- Maryland Nurse Association
- Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland
- Sigma Theta Tau Pi Chapter
Open Houses for Prospective Students
The UMSON Office of Admissions hosts open houses several times a year to introduce prospective nursing students to UMSON’s academic programs. If you are interested in attending one of these events, contact the Office of Admissions at 410-706-0501 or email@example.com.
Click here to see upcoming open houses and information sessions.
Professional associations offer many benefits to students and alumni, including reduced-price membership, mentorship programs, career information, job and internship listings, field-related conferences and publications, and much more. Be sure to check out sections on the associations’ websites related to students, education, careers, etc.