Scholars in Residence Scholarship Program
A limited number of $5,000 scholarships are available to University of Maryland, Baltimore students who choose to reside at Fayette Square.
Applicants need to:
- be admitted into a degree seeking program in fall 2018
- be registered as a full-time student
- have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file for 2018-19
- demonstrate excellence in academics
March 25, 2018
How it works:
- If selected for a scholarship, UMB Housing will email you and ask you to submit an online application for housing at Fayette Square; you must submit a licensing agreement within two weeks.
- Upon receipt of notice that you have signed a housing license, the award will be posted in your student accounting system in the amount of:
- $2,500 for the fall semester
- $2,500 for the spring semester
- If you cancel your licensing agreements for any reason, you will lose the $5,000 scholarship and housing financial aid will be withdrawn.
Fill out my online form.