Sponsor & Exhibit
Meet your target audience at SINI 2016, an internationally recognized venue with opportunities to learn from and network with leaders in the field of nursing informatics and health IT.
Become a Sponsor of SINI 2016
Sponsorship opportunities for SINI 2016 range from $250 to $5,000. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, email Brian Gugerty at firstname.lastname@example.org. Custom sponsorships are available to meet the needs of your organization.
SINI attendees represent an array of markets and institutions:
- Federal agencies, including the Defense Health Agency, Veterans Health Administration, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, National Institutes of Health, and Office of National Coordinator for Health IT
- Academic medical centers and community hospitals, such as Beth Israel-Deaconess, MedStar, and Kaiser Permanente
- Universities, such as Johns Hopkins, Stanford, and Wisconsin-Madison
- Health IT vendors and consultants, such as IBM, Siemens, and Zynx
Exhibit at SINI 2016
The exhibitor event has an unopposed time and will include a luncheon for all attendees. The event will be held from 12:45-2:45 p.m. Thursday, July 21, SINI exhibitors will showcase products and services to:
- Senior-level nursing informaticians who are:
- seeking effective information technologies and
- influencing decisions on health IT products and services
- Chief medical information officers and chief nursing information officers
- Health care executives