Flexible learning for busy professionals.
The University of Maryland School of Nursing offers a variety of programs and courses online, giving students from around the globe access to innovative classes and the quality of a Top 15 school. Online courses at UMSON are certified by the Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus.
Courses & Programs
- Health Services Leadership and Management (HSLM) Master's and Post-Master's Specialty
- HSLM Focus
- HSLM Education Focus
- Nursing Informatics Master's and Post-Master's Specialty
Additional online courses may be available. Please check the academic class schedule for an up-to-date course listing.
Admissions & Registration
- Choosing a Program
- Apply Online
- Application Information & Deadlines
- Check the Status of Your Application
- Technical Requirements for Distance Learners